In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Companions, a global husband or wife marketing agency. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new book out named — Going to Results: Why Partnerships are the Long term of Marketing.
Marketers nowadays have a decision. They can maintain doubling down on advertising with the digital goliaths of today or commence to diversify and spend in other marketing channels, with an eye toward the long term. In this episode, I talk with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Associates, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your marketing method with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the long term.
Concerns I check with Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you outline partnerships, and what are you presenting new in the region of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are diverse degrees of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is most likely a full stage of see change for a whole lot of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a minimal array of who this methodology could perform for or is this anything that anyone need to be executing?
- [9:14] How do I obtain partners?
- [12:58] Is there an instance case on acquiring partners that you’d like to go via with us?
- [15:43] How would any person who is listening to this get started?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that persons would probable encounter?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] In which they can locate out a lot more about Acceleration Companions as nicely as decide up a copy of Moving Outcomes?
Extra About Bob Glazer:
A lot more About Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this exhibit? Click on more than and give us a evaluate on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio spot for business industry experts who look for the finest instruction and inspiration on how to improve a business.
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without the need of Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has served me to improve my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND