Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most modern goods, submissions will be judged through an unbiased panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a selection of organizations across the market and include:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide University Programme at Creativity Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Written content Promoting Expert at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Taking care of Director United kingdom & Ireland at RS Components
- Mark Patrick, Specialized Marketing Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Enterprise Development of 5G IoT Intelligent Related Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries immediately after an in-depth discussion and the optimum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be announced on the Electronic Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is fascinating to see that various digital distributors have been chosen as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they characterize or possible new traces for their business. It will undoubtedly be exciting to see which items they vote for, and we glance ahead to seeing the modern goods businesses place forward.
The post Judges Introduced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared initial on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing Company.